Procurement, is being held at the RDS Simmonscourt, Dublin on the 23rd and 24th of May 2023.
Procurement Excellence in Manufacturing: How to Maximize Profit While Driving Increased Quality
A well run, proactive procurement organization working closely with other functional areas in the business and third-party suppliers can help drive significant benefits that materially impact the company’s profitability and cash cycle, and thus, the overall return on investment.
For many manufacturing CFOs, procurement is a missed opportunity. Executives are often concerned about linking sourcing success to financial business outcomes, such as operating profit and working capital — unsure of the proper systems and processes to create this linkage — and this applies inertia to procurement innovation efforts.
Further, financial executives tend to look at categories of spend individually, such as raw materials, machinery, plant/facility services, utilities and MRO. Executives rarely see the magnitude of overall spend that these categories represent, but when added together, these categories often amount to between several to hundreds of millions of dollars, depending on the size of the organization.
Register free for this event to hear from leading experts from national and international procurement experts.
Attendees will benefit from opportunities to:
· Gain peer-tested procurement best practices from industry experts
· Network with peers who have faced and overcome similar challenges
· Unleash the value of operating within an integrated P2P process
· Breakdown the siloed thinking between Procurement and AP
· Consider the potential of RPA and AI
· Understand the importance of negotiating early pay/dynamic discounts